Thursday, July 1, 2010

Feeling Good, Hoping for a Breakthrough

My Heart rate is completely back to normal, and I am not feeling tired at all. My thyroid problems are long gone. I am able to run fast now in training, and have no calf trouble at all. I am swimming much faster than ever. My power on the bike is on the rise; I did 12 minute intervals yesterday and ended it with 12 minutes at 370 watts. It was a hard effort but when the 12 minutes were up my heart rate wasn’t that high and I was able to continue the rest of my workout doing shorter intervals without trouble. I am feeling good about the direction my training is headed in and I am hoping for breakthroughs in all 3 disciplines in the coming months.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are feeling well and strong! Sounds like you are ready!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess that time I beat you in a race will just be a nice memory for the next couple years at least.

    ReplyDelete