Thursday, May 3, 2012

Happy Anniversay Megan

Before May 5th of the year 2 triple zero
My crops wouldn’t grow I needed a hero
I look at my life as first a cold then a warm season
Your warmth came to me and gave my life reason
Your Sun shined its light on my fields starting 12 year ago
A harvest of joy and happiness has continued to grow
So I look at time in terms of A.M. and B.M.
B.efore M.egan I had nothing worth Sayin
But A.fter M.egan my life is so stinking bright
I just can’t stop these lame-O poems to write
It just oozes out and it’s cause of you my treasure
I hold a poetic license and overuse it with pleasure
Your blasting light is what brings my crops needed heat
Goofy rhymes are the grain, like the fruition of wheat
Yes your rays are the source of these odd lyrics I say
These odes are your fields just a growing like hay

Happy Anniversary in two days Megan!  I had to post this early because Megan let me do an IronMan on our anniversary and I would be a little to busy to write poems so I did it today instead.  Thanks for 12 amazing years!

No comments:

Post a Comment