Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happy Anniversary Megan

We're on this planet earth three rocks from the sun
Just little specks trying to get who knows what done
In a Universe that's 10 billion light years wide
With our lifetimes ticking and no where to hide
We're just here trying to figure it all out
How did it all start and what's it all about
Through it all I do know that something is true
I'm the luckiest little speck because I have you
I do not know how on earth I got you to be with me for this ride
Forever and ever two specks with love 10 billion light years wide

I am the luckiest guy in the world. My wife is willing to spend our anniversary helping me get ready for an IronMan in two days. Thank you Megan for the best 11 years of my life. You are the most amazing person. Thank you for everything. I love you a whole lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment